Accelerate Your Progress Now
Some people who weight lift are shredded to pieces and are maximizing the benefits of their workouts and improving faster… while others are chubby and not progressing as fast… ever wonder why? DIET. A good weightlifting diet is so important to performing better, looking better, and your overall health.
If you have 20-30lbs of extra weight or more, and want to accelerate your progress, we recommend the Primal Leap 30-day Weight Loss Program. The best weightlifting diet available.
This 30-day program comes with a huge amount of value, or else we would not recommend it.
- The 142 page Primal Leap guidebook – actions plans, lifestyle changes, and more
- The Primal Blueprint DVD – detailed meal preparation tips, through explanations
- Audio CD - convenient for those who drive to work, also a bonus 1 hr Q&A with Mark
- Guide to Modern Foraging – What to buy in the grocery store, how to eat out, farmers markets
- Fitness Guidebook – You may weight lift, but the more you understand about fitness the better
- Private Forum discussion with Mark if you have any questions
- Podcasts to listen to for more information
- Exclusive daily emails about new information, inspiration, and more
Your choice of package 1 or package 2! A great value for a weightlifter’s diet.
Package 1: Two very sought after books for a great weightlifting diet. The Primal Blue Print, which is a highly recommended book by thousands of people. Also, a 280-page hardcover masterpiece packed with stunning 400+ full-color photos of over 100 Primal recipes. A magnificent resource for delicious, creative, dairy-free, gluten-free, low-carb meals, snacks, and even treats. Beautiful glossy full-color photos to keep you inspired and focused when whipping up your Primal recipes. The #1 low-carb/primal/paleo/gluten-free cookbook on Amazon.com!
Package 2: The Primal Essentials Kit provides an elegant solution to the daily challenges we face living with our hunter-gatherer genes in a completely modernized world. Also known as “Soil. Sun. Oil.”, the Primal Essentials Kit is comprised of 3 critical components to a healthy life: probiotics, vitamin D and fish oils. The basics that are recommended by nearly every nutritionally informed person I speak with.
Again, Mark is guaranteeing your weight loss success if you follow his plan. He will speak to you one on on to make sure you reach the goals you have set for yourself. If you you feel like you’re stuck and ready to try something new and healthy, or want to accelerate your progress in the gym, take The Leap.
Click here for more details on the best weightlifting diet.